Geofencing leads the right audience to your trade show booth
What’s the best way to drive traffic to your event and boost return on your event investment? It’s geotargeting – a digitally based tool that harnesses the power of location-based marketing. Geofencing can help you increase brand awareness and connect directly with your target audience.
At TaigMarks, we use our tactical digital skills and brain power to dial in details even you may not know about your customers.
Here are five things to consider before you invest dollars into your Geofencing campaign and valuable resources into creating your booth space.
- Set up a stand-out booth display. Your booth needs to capture attention from 600 feet away. This means powerful, eye-catching, on-brand messages that solve customers’ problems. At TaigMarks, we take booth design beyond great colors and great layout and test the presentation before you head to the show. Find out how we went to great lengths to grab attention for our client in the RV consumer aftermarket.
- Attract traffic with the right offer or incentive. The right approach can make your ad dollars work twice as hard and bounce your return on investment higher. Clicks, click-through rates and visits matter in this digitally driven ad age. To reach full potential with your ad dollars, every click on your ad should lead to at least one visit to your booth or event area. One way to ensure you get great traffic is to include an offer your target audience can’t ignore. The right strategy can drive the right traffic right to your booth. Don’t have approval for an incentive? No worries. Ask us how you can drive qualified leads and traffic to your next trade show booth.
- Know the geographic coordinates of your booth space. You may not know all the science behind this strategy, but we do. We have the tools and know-how to take your booth traffic to game-changer level. It’s more than driving visits to your event location. Geofencing tells you exactly who entered the parameters of your booth space. That means you know more than who visited the event venue. You know who came into your booth as well. Ask us how we can help you make your ROI count at your next event.
- Invest in geofencing to boost your ROI. Geofencing gives you a way to make sure your booth gets maximum exposure at the next show. But don’t waste your budget on a 2- to 5-mile radius that most advertising agencies offer. At TaigMarks, we know how to geotarget the right audience for you and move them into your space. Let us show you how to take your ad dollars to the next level with the right geofencing strategy.
- Track it. Track it again. Then track some more. It’s the best way to know which ads perform best and why. Our geofencing experts can help you install pixel tracking on all your web pages to ensure your ads perform at the top of their game. Find out how our geofencing data prove our geotargeting strategies work!